A Comprehensive, Multi-layered Cloud and Server Protection Platform
Atomic Enterprise OSSEC (AEO), from Atomicorp, was developed to enhance the capabilities of OSSEC and make it easier and more practical to use. For example, the open source version of OSSEC alone does nothing to provide security or to prevent attacks. It’s a detection tool. Atomicorp Enterprise OSSEC:
- Includes a set of OSSEC specific add-ons to provide active protection such as malware protection, an advanced security Web Application Firewall, hardening engines and other features that are vital to protect devices, servers and traditional endpoints from both common and targeted attacks.
- Automatically addresses over 100 PCI DSS 3.2 technical requirements.
- Includes audit mapping for HIPAA, NIST, PCI DSS and GDPR compliance controls and real time compliance enforcement and alerting.
- Aggregates and correlates data across the enterprise to automatically provide high fidelity detection, active response and recovery.
- Includes an OSSEC specific management interface that enables you to more quickly analyze attacks, manage OSSEC and your agents and take action where needed.
For more information on how AEO makes OSSEC even more powerful and useful to any organization, contact Atomicorp today.